Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope this post finds you surrounded by friends and family and filled with love and happiness.
Today's post is simply about thankfulness. No matter what your situation is in life, there is always something to be thankful for. Sometimes it's hard to remember all the blessings that fill our life on a daily basis, but that is what Thanksgiving is for. To reflect on all of those gifts that are big or small that we are grateful for but generally take fro granted.
I could go on and on for all the things that I am thankful for, but I've narrowed it down to the top 10:
- My health-even though I have a few issues, overall I have great health.
- Jay-he's always an inspiration in how he deals with so much. I've learned so much from him.
- My Mom and Sister. . .they are always there when I need them.
- My "boys". I can honestly say I would be on medication if it weren't for their unconditional love.
- Freedom - We are so blessed to live in this country (despite the politicians!).
- My craft room, all my supplies, and my ability to create.
- My great neighbors and my neighborhood.
- Dr.s and nurses who dedicate their lives to the sick and injured - Where would we be without them?
- Walks with my boys every day.
- And last but not least, all of my wonderful blogging friends. You all make my life so rich and I am so very grateful. Grateful for your support, your wonderful comments, and just the pleasure of "knowing" you.
I'm going to leave you with an incredible video that I was fortunate to find. I have watched it several times and each time I am more inspired. This is one of those videos that the five minutes you spend watching it will change something in you - the words are amazing.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
"God, please help me be the person that my dogs think I am."